New amp on its way, WOO HOO

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Crustyloafer, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

At no point did I ever state that the Musical Fidelity A5 integrated amplifier was a dual mono design.

If you read my posts carefully, no forget carefully, if you just read them you will notice that this entire thread is related to the A5cr power amplifier which is a dual mono design

This also applies to the A5cr pre amplifier which is also a dual mono deisgn. The A5 integrated amplifier is the only amp in the A5 range that isn't dual mono.

Crustyloafer, May 8, 2005
  2. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Hi Erik,

The A5 power amp is doing great now, wasn't too sure to start with but now that it is run in I am very happy with it. Definitely a lot more control over my speakers, which although small, need a small power station to keep them going. The MF A5 power can deliver more power and a cleaner sound than I have heard from most amps at its price point, anyone who has low sensitivity speakers or any other sepakers that are a hard load I recommend you audition this amp.

Crustyloafer, May 8, 2005
  3. Crustyloafer

BaronSamedi

The same goes for blunt remarks to other members like the one below.

BTW, I'd say the question quoted above is about as rhetorical as they come.

:JOEL: :D :D :D

BaronSamedi, May 8, 2005
  4. Crustyloafer

ErikfH

Thanks Crusty,

I mentioned the 308 power amp (no typo) in my question but should have reffered to the integrated.
    Will give it a demo when possible (might not yet be available with most dealers in Holland).
    It wouldn't be easy to give up the 308, which makes a great combination with the terrific X-ray cdp, but 4 Ohm woofers unfortunately dictate different.

ErikfH, May 9, 2005
  5. Crustyloafer

ErikfH

Baron Samedi,

That may be right, but I was informed so I wasn't.

ErikfH, May 9, 2005
Ask a Question