Oh, records! Yes, I almost forgot.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Cloth-Ears, Jul 4, 2005.

1. Cloth-Ears

lordsummit moderate mod

The 103 is unbelievably good for it's money. Mine's done a fair bit of work the last few days, and into the Loricraft it's making very sweet music indeed. I'd love to get my hands on a Pro or a R one day

lordsummit, Jul 9, 2005
  2. Cloth-Ears

joel Shaman of Signals

Excellent. How are you finding the Loricraft? and if you don't mind me asking, how much did you get yours for (only I'll be looking for another one quite soon :rolleyes: )

joel, Jul 9, 2005
  3. Cloth-Ears

Chris

I've got a Pro and I'm wondering whether to upgrade my amp from A21a to A21SE first or my Black Cube SE to a Loricraft Missing Link first - if you could give us an insight on the bass performance you might help me make my mind up - by the way is yours the fixed or the switchable version ?

Chris, Jul 9, 2005
  4. Cloth-Ears

lordsummit moderate mod

I got mine for £375 it's the one with three options but in a bigger case. It was ex-dem at Doug brady's in warrington

lordsummit, Jul 9, 2005
  5. Cloth-Ears

joel Shaman of Signals

Mine is the fixed, and as you already have a 103PRO I don't think this would be a problem.
    No problems with bass, but that's also down to the NAS, and speaker/positioning. The Missing Link is competent in all areas. However, it is in the midrange that the combination with the Denon will be something really special IMO.

joel, Jul 9, 2005
  6. Cloth-Ears

Chris

Joel, You have a PM

Chris, Jul 11, 2005
  7. Cloth-Ears

lordsummit moderate mod

The Missing Link is not a bass monster, to my ears it is a very nicely rounded device. stunt bass it doesn't have. It is quite noisy, there's a noticeable hiss when music isn't playing, but I think the noise is worth it for the audio gains. . It just plays music as far as I'm concerned, and lets as much of the signal through as possible

lordsummit, Jul 11, 2005
Ask a Question