SonicT for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Mr_Sukebe, Jun 17, 2005.

1. Mr_Sukebe

zanash

I know what I'm doing ....it corresponds with other peoples definitions of the terms used.

I can't help if you use different terms.

The only part I felt was wrong ...reffering to what I was doing was when you started to talk about bridging and inverting input ...which is not what I'm doing .....Ok so far ?

I'm Biamping its like biwiring in that you need to biwire first, then take it a stage further as you power each drive unit using a single channel. If you need to invert a channel your bridging which is very different, and you can't power each drive unit seperately.

zanash, Jun 22, 2005
  2. Mr_Sukebe

ChrisPa

I think we're in agreement. I described how most amps are converted from 'stereo' operation to 'monoblock' operation (ie. by bridging). I wasn't describing how you had configured your equipment. I knew that wasn't what you were doing (both because that wasn't the way you'd described it, and because you can't with the SonicT)

I was just trying to clarify the comments made between Rory and Mr_Sukebe

Agreed. And to be pedantic, you're vertical biamping instead of horizontal biamping.

ChrisPa, Jun 22, 2005
  3. Mr_Sukebe

zanash

sounds good to me .....!

zanash, Jun 22, 2005
  4. Mr_Sukebe

CambshireGordon

Biamping, biwiring, verticaly or horizontally, bridged, in phase, out of phase; two amps or four amps?

Thanks guys for explaining but as Zanash mentions, different people use / are using different terms, to describe probably the same circuit.

Remembering that a picture can be worth a thousand words ... ...

Would it be possible for someone to post a few simple diagrams suitably captioned and showing which wire is positive and which is negative? And maybe also what benefits there are be gained by using a particular form of wiring to get the signal from amplifier(s) to loudspeaker(s)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2005
    CambshireGordon, Jun 23, 2005
  5. Mr_Sukebe

zanash

I can but I can work out how to
    1/ remove a pic to make more room in the personal space allocation
    2/ you could email me and I'll do you some .

zanash, Jun 23, 2005
Ask a Question