This has to be heard to be believed...

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by BerylliumDust, Feb 28, 2005.

1. BerylliumDust

analoguekid Planet Rush

BD you misunderstood, I cannot afford to come over this year, although I would love to, the reason for the lack of funds however has nothing to do with fancy wire purchases, and more to do with needing to spend money around the house and on my family, I'd love to come over and meet you guys, hear your systems and generally have a good time, however money only goes so far, so will have to leave it till next year, or later in the year anyway, thanks to you and Tube Dude for the generous offer, and let me reciprocate, if you ever fancy coming to Scotland then you to have an open invitation, to visit me too, Scotland and Portugal may not be that different, weather excepting of course. :)

analoguekid, Mar 1, 2005
  2. BerylliumDust

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

Nice one AK.

In all the excitement about 'holiday in the sun' looks like we forgot to extend a return invitation for incoming european visitors!

T.D/B.D. if you would like a place to stay whilst visiting the homes of UK audiophiles in the South of England you would be welcome to stay.

bottleneck, Mar 1, 2005
  3. BerylliumDust

BerylliumDust WATCH OUT!!!

Thank you guys!

When you come to Aveiro I hope you'll really like the "portuguese noises"... because it may be the perfect excuse to take them to you all, subditus of Her Majesty The Queen... maybe in an Heathrow room (like Wm suggested)... you'll never know...

BerylliumDust, Mar 1, 2005
  4. BerylliumDust

bemcsa

BD / TD, thanks for confirming your generous offer. Its one of those things that would be nice to do, but you never get around to (unless someone organises a zerogain summer trip).

bemcsa, Mar 1, 2005
  5. BerylliumDust

BerylliumDust WATCH OUT!!!

I don't see why, LiloLee and SideShowBob will come over... maybe you could join them.

BerylliumDust, Mar 2, 2005
Ask a Question