What's a good amplifier match with Wilson Benesch?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by The Devil, Aug 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Devil

merlin

FWIW, I didn't say you were a fool, simply making yourself look foolish by trying to comment on things of which you have no experience like ATC, Mana and hifi in general.

At least your presence on internet forums increases my self esteem and for that I am grateful.

merlin, Aug 4, 2005
  2. The Devil

anon_bb Honey Badger

Merlin,

I have owned mana for many years and also listened to atc many times. To say I have no experience of these matters (or hifi in general) is a somewhat foolish statement which has no basis in fact - just in your supposition. You interpret solely on the basis of your own presumed superiority - as your statement shows. An increase in your self esteem from doing so is purely illusionary. At least in the first instance I tried to add something to this thread...

Regards,

Nick.

anon_bb, Aug 4, 2005
  3. The Devil

merlin

Are you sure now Nick? There seems to be some debate regarding these claims.

merlin, Aug 4, 2005
  4. The Devil

anon_bb Honey Badger

Yes and that is entirely fabricated as well.

Need I remind you merlin that in response to my very first post on PF you dredged the internet searching for my personal details in an attempt to proove I was some kind of sock puppet - who on earth did you think I was? Then having failed at that you made some rather outrageous baseless accusations about the nature of my interest in asian women. After having rubbished my knowledge of hifi based on only one post with which you happened to disagree. That kind of debate has no basis in fact its just mud slinging. There is not one single shred of evidence I have ever made anything up and on the contrary if asked a direct question I have always given a direct answer even to my own detriment when i could have said nothing. Debates require evidence. Bubby has none. Nor penance nor yourself, markus etc.

While I take threads about heated bearings in good grace what a fuss bubby makes if I dare to tease him about mana after his statements like "only mana can give you a clear effortless sound". Tsk tsk. I wasnt even the one who started teasing him on this thread but I guess I must have made him see red. Its all rather amusing.

anon_bb, Aug 4, 2005
  5. The Devil

Markus S Trade

If I encountered as much negative reactions as you seem to do, I wouldn't be amused.

Markus S, Aug 4, 2005
  6. The Devil

anon_bb Honey Badger

From the same half a dozen people.

Why should I be anything other than amused? These negative reactions are just examples of infantile egotism. To give them any other reaction would be to afford them dignity they dont deserve.

anon_bb, Aug 4, 2005
  7. The Devil

Markus S Trade

Could you expand on that?

Markus S, Aug 4, 2005
  8. The Devil

lordsummit moderate mod

Right I'm closing this thread as on many accounts it's becoming offensive. It is against the AUP to insult other members, and I don't think the current discussion has anything to do with hi-fi. Can we not bring squabbles from other forums into ZG thank-you.

lordsummit, Aug 4, 2005
Ask a Question