Don't Laugh

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Jimbo, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Jimbo

Jimbo

Update on the feet. I tried everywhere to get some more of these sponges. They are made by Newtons but to buy them of the net they are over £4 each so might as well get some Isonodes for that.

The wife came to the rescue and found some proper Pumice stone blocks at the Pound Shop 3 for a £1. This is the substance i think mentioned on TNT.

Now i have them under my cd and amp and the bass has increased now i need to re-equalize my Behringer DEQ2496. Mid range improvement too and better separation. I am well pleased for a measly £3. Perhaps they wont replace other peoples Isonodes etc etc but if you are just using your cd and amps fixed feet give em a try, i placed them directly under mine.

Broke one and i did find a use for it. Good for getting the hard skin of me toes. Jim.

Jimbo, Dec 9, 2006
  2. Jimbo

huuge

absolutely bonkers

basically happy with vinyl/300b set/94db speaks
    music!!!

this thread almost diagnostic of s.a.d.

huuge, Dec 10, 2006
  3. Jimbo

mosfet

[​IMG]

£79.99 for a set of 12. PM me.

mosfet, Dec 10, 2006
  4. Jimbo

zanash

I'd suggest that before you poke fun ..a little use of your ears and the stuff between may be more appropriate.

Oh I forgot... you naysayers never try it before you launch into your verbal denouncments..... Quoting mosfet " I don't need to, because it can't possibly work" . Which is a real shame, it must make life very tedious to dis everyone and everything.

zanash, Dec 11, 2006
  5. Jimbo

Jimbo

We are on these forums to help each other and give our ideas, its just unfortunate we have a few pea brains with nothing else to do but deride. Jim.

Jimbo, Dec 11, 2006
  6. Jimbo

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Indeed.

I'm quite happy to laugh at certain things which I find far fetched and massively over priced.

But for just a few quid this is worth a try at least.

MO!, Dec 12, 2006
Ask a Question