Ebay - Feel angry and ripped off

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by amazingtrade, Feb 9, 2005.

1. amazingtrade

Will The Lucky One

Holy patronising batman :rolleyes:

Leaving it late to buy the computer may not have been the best thing to do, but thats no excuse for the lack of common courtesy in replying to emails after you've paid. I've been in a situation before where I have been away from home for a few days whilst part way through an ebay transaction, but I've still made the effort to find a way of checking my email. The fact that he's evidently able to use the internet (hence putting more PCs up for sale) yet won't reply to emails is just rude.

Will, Feb 10, 2005
  2. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

Exactly it was just rude, I sent him a more threatening one afer sending another one, I just said if I recieve no response I would have to consider leaving him negative feedback, that did the trick, he said he has only just despatched it yesterday, if he told me this in the first place it would have saved me a lot of hassle and bother.

I didn't know I would need this computer, the problem is very technical and its all purely due to Microsoft's licencing policies.

Basicaly XP Home is crap my PC has XP Home, XP Home won't run IIS, I need IIS, I can't format my PC and I don't want to pay £100 for an abosete operating system, so this new PC is a way of getting round the problem.

amazingtrade, Feb 10, 2005
  3. amazingtrade

Barnie

There's no fool like an old fool.....

Barnie, Feb 10, 2005
  4. amazingtrade

Bob McC living the life of Riley

Well, well. hello barnie, how's the website?

Bob

edited to remove bad language.

Bob McC, Feb 10, 2005
  5. amazingtrade

Barnie

I have many websites, but I presume you mean the forum that frightens unscrupulous traders, I've not been there in a while, but the last time I looked at the stats, it was still quite busy with the lurkers/readers.

Edited to remove comments that might upset old duffers

Barnie, Feb 10, 2005
Ask a Question