Oh no, not again (advice sought)...

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by jtc, Nov 25, 2005.

1. jtc

zanash

And as you well know [or should] intent and implimentation are very different. As are statments said in jest and those said in all seriousness. But I do agree fraud is not a sensible move.

I believe in - Do unto others as you would have others do unto you. -

zanash, Nov 26, 2005
  2. jtc

jtc

Update: cd player is back and working again. I believe it was more than just a blown resistor, but have no more details than that. I suspect that the transport has been changed, as it's even quieter than before (which was in turn quieter than the original one supplied in the player). Only problem so far is that I took the opportunity to upgrade my remote (which involves an internal change which has been done) but haven't got the new remote yet, so I'm reduced to getting up offa mah seat to change tracks, etc.

SOnically, it's still burning in (I think they changed a circuit board) but was sounding very fine indeed last night.

Big sigh of relief, even if it did take about a month to get repaired...

Also a big thumbs up to the UK distributor, Reson UK, for doing this FOC even though it was out of warranty.

John

jtc, Dec 23, 2005
  3. jtc

Goomer

Nice to hear to you've got it sorted, John. Look upon the current lack of remote as a work out to counter balance the extra seasonal food and drink.

Happy listening.

Goomer, Dec 23, 2005
  4. jtc

jtc

Yeah, and I surely need that extra exercise...

jtc, Dec 28, 2005
Ask a Question