PioneerA400GTE

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Heavymental, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Heavymental

Heavymental

Thanks again folks, I think I'll stay patient and keep looking. Good news though...set the amp up today and am well chuffed :) Audiphiles nightmare though, didn't have a power cable so its hooked up with an old kettle power cable :eek: and its got a pair of 10 year old JPW mini monitors hooked up with Richers giveaway cable. I/C's are red and white standard issue and the sansui CD player is still on the scene! despite all this it sounds great already. Can't wait to Hook some new speakers, sources and I/C's up. My old sherwood amp is crying.
    Chris, thanks for you help again....but your right...why not more posts?:confused:

Heavymental, Jan 19, 2004
  2. Heavymental

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

]

Maybe everyone agrees with me? hehehehe that'll be a first

To be honest, I reckon theyre sitting there thinking all the ones mentioned are good and would make you pretty happy.

:)

ps the missions look the nicest and will impress all the birds

bottleneck, Jan 19, 2004
  3. Heavymental

Heavymental

Hmm yeah...happy bird or holographic sound!
    Epos11 get some great reviews and some available for £125 at the moment, but missions do look a bit nicer. I'll let you know what happens. Still open to suggestion though chaps.
    Cheers,
    HM

Heavymental, Jan 19, 2004
Ask a Question