Rebecca or Posh?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by midlifecrisis, Apr 16, 2004.

?

Who would you rather?

Poll closed Apr 19, 2004.
  1. Rebecca Loos

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Posh Spice

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. midlifecrisis

mick parry stroppy old git

Look at yourselves

Chaps

You criticise the media for covering the alledged wrong doings of Becks and yet here you are discussing it yourselves and even debating whether you prefer the wife or supposed mistress.

You are the reason why the media prints the stuff and reading this tacky little thread, I can understand why they do.

Regards

Mick

mick parry, Apr 16, 2004
  2. midlifecrisis

Goomer

Mr Parry

How dare you, sir? I was merely discussing the media, and any wrong doings of Becks is something I take full responsibilty for - I would never stoop so low as to blame the booze.

Regards,

Chris.

Goomer, Apr 16, 2004
  3. midlifecrisis

voodoo OdD

:p

Attached Files:

• beck.jpg
      beck.jpg
      File size:
      15.8 KB
      Views:
    voodoo, Apr 16, 2004
  4. midlifecrisis

garyi Wish I had a Large Member

I would pile into either of them.

I wouldn't last long.

I would probably appologise for that fact.

garyi, Apr 16, 2004
  5. midlifecrisis

adam

I agree 100% with Mark67,spot on for me.

adam, Apr 16, 2004
  6. midlifecrisis

Lt Cdr Data om

IM not so HO, posh is and always was a nobody, her music is plain shite, the spice girls were more than the sum of the parts, right place right time, no real music, talent, just 5 reasonably attractive girls cultivated by money and power hungry musical pimps who appealed to the teeny bopper brigade.
    God knows why they sent a cd of them into space, what would ET do if he heard it....they will have to kill us all:D

I find that quite disgusting, what about the beatles or something really revolutionary.

then she marries this footballer, whilst being able to cross and pass, is a bit overrated at everything else, yet still has more talent in his little finger than she ever will, she has to court this publicity, as it compensates for her obvious inferiority complex dressing so expensively and desparately tryihng to get another career which noone wants here for.
    she ought to disappear back to where she belongs, just a middle class english girl, nothing more.

Personally I think the tabloids are scum, the editors are too, ok and hello not much better, I for one am fatigued, sick and tired of celebrity bullshit, its boring, irrelevant and I don't give a good god damn and don't want such bollux ramming down my throat to furthur insignificants careers and make money for the scum journos. rant over.

Lt Cdr Data, Apr 18, 2004
  7. midlifecrisis

MikeD Militant Nutter

hold on. the Sun print words? :lol:

MikeD, Apr 19, 2004
  8. midlifecrisis

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

It just goes to show how pathetic our society must be if that many people actually want to buy and read about this kind of thing. Celebrity culture my arse, lack of culture more like it. It was bad enough when there was just the Sun stirring things up, now it's unavoidable, I think the this "news of interest to the public" even got a mention on the Today programme the other day :(

ilockyer, Apr 19, 2004
  9. midlifecrisis

bottleneck talks a load of rubbish

Just my humbloe opinion, but she's about as middle class as page 3 of the sun.

She is a kappa slapper (!), just a rich one.

bottleneck, Apr 19, 2004
  10. midlifecrisis

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

Yep - she made the Chavscum website as "Celebrity Chav" - he he ;)

I'd still do her though....

domfjbrown, Apr 20, 2004
  11. midlifecrisis

HenryT

Well, I must be reading/listening to all the wrong media then! ;) Never heard off that Rebecca wot's her name bird before until I hread this thread, nor did I know anything about this supposed fling her and Beckham had either.

As for that Chavsum website that Dom put a link up for... Had a quick look last night. I'd certainly give that Chloe Marsh one :D (or whatever her name was), the one claiming to be better than Jordan, definitely do her over Jordon. Now that's what I call a well maintained frontage - ALRIGHT! :)

...nice to see that Mel C made it onto the list too, not that I reckon she deserves to be called a Chav. :buddies:

HenryT, Apr 20, 2004
Ask a Question