Right you lot! Outside NOW!

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by MO!, Oct 6, 2003.

1. MO!

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Mr Cat.

I see you on both forums. You read the original thread. And i've seen your comments on the second thread.

How is it "childish"???

That Cow fella started the (unprovoked slagging). Then others joined in. Both in slagging the attitude of this forums members in general and then being MOre specific.

I find it quite amusing. This sounds childish but..... they started it! And now they're making out as if i've started a forum war!!! Step back and read the original post and my reply! The only way in which it could be took as stirring is a) in that they've took....

"No offence to anyone here, but there's a few clued up folk over on www.zerogain.com/forum who may be able to help you better."

What's wrong there? No one had answered. I wasn't really able to. So I pointed them here where I know others can :rolleyes:

or b) They're paranoid!

That Mr Cow seems to be the one with stirring stick here. He first replied and kicked it off. Then he starts a thread alerting the editor about me (lmao), and then says I should just admit guilt!

I think that boy needs to pull his head out his ass!

Like I said, it's all quite amusing!

MO :D

MO!, Oct 9, 2003
Ask a Question