Tivoli Model One radio

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by MartinC, Mar 11, 2004.

1. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Well, I've bought a model one :) . I listened to a few radios on Saturday, although not under the best circumstances since they all struggled to pick up signals in the shops I was in and external aerial connections weren't possible. Basically the Tivoli was the ONLY one that didn't sound like a clock radio, giving a creditable full sound for it's size. It cost more than I'd really have liked to pay for a kitchen radio but I think it was worth it. If I were prepared to pay a bit more and have something larger then I could of course have done better with a micro system or a portable stereo, but for its size and price I'm happy with it.

Martin

MartinC, Mar 15, 2004
  2. MartinC

lowrider Live music is surround

You will spend more time in the kitchen now, maybe you will become a famous chef... :JPS:

lowrider, Mar 15, 2004
  3. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

I wish! Or at least I wish I could cook like one, not so sure about the fame thing... I'm a little way off that at the moment mind ;) .

MartinC, Mar 15, 2004
Ask a Question