Universal remote advice

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Ted, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Ted

michaelab desafinado

£300 for a universal remote :eek: ...and I thought you wanted one with hard buttons and not a touch sensitive screen?

A OneForAll6 / 8 will do pretty much everything those flashy £300 touchscreen jobbies will do all for just £30 :MILD: .

Michael.

michaelab, Jun 28, 2004
  2. Ted

Ted

Yeah, I know. It does have quite a few hard buttons on it, but touch sensitive buttons for all the other functions. The macro features are quite cool - ie if you want to stop listening to the hifi and watch TV, you just press a button and it fades out the volume of the hifi, stops the CD, turns on the TV and the AV amp. If you want to go back to the hifi, it's just another button away.

Look, I've spent the weekend feeling a bit guilty about it, but I'm just coming to terms with it now - so don't make me feel any worse!

To be honest, it's probably a more worthwhile way to spend £300 than a couple of decent interconnects IMO......

Ted, Jun 28, 2004
Ask a Question