Well theres a thing eh!

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by penance, Mar 15, 2004.

1. penance

michaelab desafinado

Question, when you heard the changes did you jaw drop and did you say "O Mi Gawd" ? :D

Michael.

michaelab, Mar 15, 2004
  2. penance

MO! MOnkey`ead!

I don't think I implied that there was and I don't think you made out like you thought I had, but just incase........... I don't suspect said gentleman was doing it (purely) for business reasons (of course a sale and some kudos would be apreciated - but i'm hope i didn't seem to imply that was his pure intent). Plenty has previously been made of (before and during his trading days ;) ), what a helpful young chap he is. He's offered me help/advice/experience in the past too with no agenda.

I just suggest that, with your very apparant dissillusioned view of it all lately, you may be taking small improvements to be giant system saving ones. They could well be, but just make sure.

I'm sure said gentleman would be MOre than happy to give you a longer loan should you choose to follow this route.

Good luck, and hope it works out

MO :)

MO!, Mar 15, 2004
  3. penance

The Devil IHTFP

I would ask to borrow the cables for at least a week before committing. They are a bit like CD players, small differences which can be inflated by suggestion. You need to listen to them on your own.

The Devil, Mar 16, 2004
  4. penance

penance Arrogant Cock

Wolfgang
    funnily enough, i did some listening aswell:rolleyes: but it doesnt matter as my fish tank is ordered.

Robbo
    thanks:) not the cheapest route, but better than more blind box swapping and praying.

Micheal,
    No jaw drop, but something stirred:D

MO
    No you didnt infere that. That was just me clarifying.

Devil
    Yep, fully agree.

Whatever i decide to do, it will be done with more thought and patience this time.

I was very surprised at what we got out of my system, but i also know long term impressions will be the real test.

penance, Mar 16, 2004
Ask a Question