10 rock albums Classical fans must own

Discussion in 'General Music' started by Saab, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Saab

notaclue

Lord Summit, your attitude is typical of the English aristocracy. I presume you chose your name as you are a real lord, though, I must admit, I'm not sure where 'summit' is. It would not suprise me if you had servants. And poorly paid servants at that, no doubt.

For your information, it is widely believed that many ordinary people DISAPPEAR every year at opera in the UK. They go to "look around" and are never seen of again. Is this why you are so keen that poor people should go to the opera? It is a wicked aristocratic plot. Though I suspect that you fully support it. It is a scandal of the aristocracy that will come to light soon. Mark my words.

PS Oh, and I fully understand that the "Rebecca Loos" thing is some aristocratic code.

notaclue, Jul 29, 2004
  2. Saab

lordsummit moderate mod

Out of my way serf, I'll have you know I nearly pay the minimum wage, well so long as I haven't had to have the bentley serviced.

lordsummit, Jul 29, 2004
  3. Saab

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

You mean, you haven't had the Gate keeper flogged for not paying out of his own pocket for the Bentley?, Lord this is damn unsportsman like behaviour old man, you need to administer a sound thrashing forthwith and partake of a few sniffters at once :)

wadia-miester, Jul 29, 2004
  4. Saab

lordsummit moderate mod

Look I feel for the chap, he's only just recovered from when I sent him to administer Penances pile treatment, he said he'd never seen such a bunch.
    The few snifters sounds mighty tempting. Will crack open the '47 Cockburns special vintage tonight and be hanged to the gout

hanging, did I say hanging, 'bout bloody time we brought it back. Start with these impoverished individuals who are unable to earn a decent wage and don't like that Mozart chappy. Lots of notes but jolly fine tunes as well

lordsummit, Jul 29, 2004
  5. Saab

juboy

I'd have thought classical music fans would find much to admire in the 'Destroyer' album from Kiss - although, to be fair, I'd have thought everyone would find much to admire in the 'Destroyer' album from Kiss :D

As for the technicians Vs. 'feel' players debate, give me one Ace Frehley for every one hundred Yngwie Malmsteens (and that's coming from someone who actually bought Yngwie Malmsteen picture discs once upon a moon).

juboy, Aug 2, 2004
Ask a Question