Lab.Gruppen

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by andyoz, Sep 2, 2007.

1. andyoz

anubisgrau

it actually doesn't have to be loud. i was almost emotionally shaken with the sound that JBL vertec produced at a recent lambchop gig i visited.... and i'm not the biggest fan of kurt wagner around!. it was the smallest vertec line array rig (4 boxes per side in a 250m2 room) that had a warmth and pulpability i can still touch, like the best SETs.... and still very dynamic and fast. with all the hiss from the tube amps on stage. scary! i wish i can have that at home.

anubisgrau, Sep 18, 2007
  2. andyoz

andyoz

andyoz, Sep 18, 2007
  3. andyoz

endust4237

If you look something really scary and probably better than anything else in the (high-end and PA) audio market, look no further, this is the way to go:

http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/SYNERGY_horn.asp?MODEL=SH 50
    http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/synergy_horn.asp?model=SH 100B

I soon will have a chance to play with them, beside my Avantgarde Trio :D

Our A/V and Broadcast Television System Integrator company will start to demo them sometime in late October as the local reseller, with some MC2 Audio MC1250 amps and few original double DSD live recording from the amazing Korg MR-1000 portable double DSD recorder. Should be very exciting and educational. The Danley SH-50 is a really amazing product, one of the most clever speaker construction in the last 20 years. They will be tried with my Leben and Yamamoto amps as well and the Altmann BYOB should drive them really well. Autumn will be lotsa fun!:D

endust4237, Sep 19, 2007
  4. andyoz

andyoz

What's so different about that Hanley design to all the other manufacturer's?

I thought they were all into this stuff in one form or another.

andyoz, Sep 19, 2007
Ask a Question