Of significant interest .....

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by zanash, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zanash

Stereo Mic

Dom,

Once idiots start getting personal, I can be as childish as the next person.One look back will show who starts getting personal. Na-na-ne-na-na! ;)

Stereo Mic, Oct 14, 2007
  2. zanash

Dom_ --->

:p

Dom_, Oct 14, 2007
  3. zanash

michaelab desafinado

On the contrary, they sound excellent.

Your pathetic and utterly childish post is typical of one who has lost the argument. Next time, if you've got nothing to say, do us all a favour and shut up.

Michael.

michaelab, Oct 15, 2007
  4. zanash

zanash

I'm serious thats exactly what I think ... explain to me why would I want someone that was unhappy with an item ?

As has already been pointed out ....I will loan cables so you get to try them in your own system first before you commit to any purchase. If the user can't hear any difference then they just send them back [I prefer special delivery so the average cost is about £5]....if they can and like what they do ....then we sort out what are their requirements and a bespoke cable is constructed to fit their needs.

zanash, Oct 15, 2007
  5. zanash

zanash

you and your mates choose not to return the acceptance form requesting a cable .....there were many others that found a cable on there doorstep.

Yes your right I'm very confused I just can understand your attitude. You tell all, that cables make no difference but then you say you use Isolda ! strange choice for one who claims not to be able to tell. Theres a word for that starts with "H" can guess what it is ....

We don't need a hifi nanny that tells us what we can and can't think or do , have you not realised that yet ?

zanash, Oct 15, 2007
  6. zanash

Stereo Mic

Sorry but a couple of us sent in the forms and were less than surprised that nothing turned up. Good try though.

More childish insults - how utterly predictable. You know why I own Isolda. You have been told. You choose to ignore it. Either that or you are so thick you can't understand.

Funny. I think you will find from the number of PM's I receive, "we" don't seem to need an internet forum overrun with nutjob cable salemen and snakeoil merchants - surprised you haven't realised THAT yet;)

Stereo Mic, Oct 15, 2007
  7. zanash

Dev Moderator

We've received a few PMs regarding this thread and I think it's run it's course. I'm going to close it now. When I have more time I'll go through it and see if I can purge it and then re-open it.

Yet again I feel compelled to remind you guys about AUP and personal insults.

Dev, Oct 15, 2007
Ask a Question