Anyone heard the GBP7000 NAIM CD Player?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by JohnMak, Jan 22, 2004.

1. JohnMak

timpy Snake Oil free!!!

Ahh yes indeed, there is a good number of products that have been out for the second / third / fourth opinions.

Then there's the stuff we've brewed up for Naim. Obviously we're in no position to tell whether a brew works for the stuff or not.

Firstly we don't have any Naim, and secondly, even if we did, and we tried some stuff and liked it, it may not have sounded like Naim any more, which for most people it seems, is be a bad thing apparently ;) :D .

Cheers

timpy, Mar 8, 2004
  2. JohnMak

penance Arrogant Cock

is it an air raid shelter?:D ;)

penance, Mar 8, 2004
  3. JohnMak

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Richard, he's on a happy moment just at the minute, the Rover passed it's MOT so go easy on him, he's not let out much, too much of a strain on the heart you see. (Valves next I feel)
    We've dne 50/50 trials some z/g's and customers, the rest in house abuse and strapped on rev-ometer till the needle bends. T.

wadia-miester, Mar 8, 2004
  4. JohnMak

HenryT

Yep, you sussed it, that's what I'm hoping for at the end of the day Richard. :) Although TBH with you, the downgrade was forced slightly by having to leave a well paid job a few months ago, so what with the lack of similar salaried jobs around here that's what embarked me on to this route. A lot of my stuff was bought brand new originally, but now I'm looking at only the second hand market (or cheap foreign imports ;) ). So we'll see what happens...

HenryT, Mar 9, 2004
Ask a Question