My weekend

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by penance, Jul 13, 2004.

1. penance

The Devil IHTFP

Try giving the personal insults a rest, old boy?

The Devil, Jul 14, 2004
  2. penance

lordsummit moderate mod

How have you got your's set up. Mine are about a foot from the wall, and are firing straight into the room. I did a quick test on R3 this morning just before I went out, and a piano piece was floating beautifully in the air

lordsummit, Jul 14, 2004
  3. penance

penance Arrogant Cock

Try behaving like an adult, then people may stop. James, I have asked you to stop your pettyness in my thread, by now we all know your willy is the biggest. So please stop ruining the subject.

Lord,
    I have them about 18" from rear and 2' from sides, but its not a symetrical room.

penance, Jul 14, 2004
  4. penance

merlin

Mr P - that's a bit rich - I've been monitoring your posts ;)

Have you considered the offence sufferers like WM might take from you disgusting and childish comments on the horrors of haemoroids?

merlin, Jul 14, 2004
  5. penance

penance Arrogant Cock

:D

penance, Jul 14, 2004
  6. penance

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

Andy,

James is using you as the Ju Ju stick. Steve Toy was the older user (abuser?) :D now his buddies at the mana school for rock hard bar stewards have kicked him out the club, for fawning too much & having un approved views (IE his a brik hater, something for once I can agree with him about though). and telling the inner circle they all wrong (don't you just love the teacher/pupil relationship when it goes wrong :D )
    You must let the festerence wash over you, his fradgile ego thrives on such practices, and rising to such attempted phsyco babble is only going to lead to him 'turning the screws', prehaps he needs to ring his mana for another week, should get it out of his system.
    Paul, change your mates 22" wheels=time for penis enlargement :)

wadia-miester, Jul 14, 2004
  7. penance

penance Arrogant Cock

Tone,
    Must admit, tis boring now innit;)

penance, Jul 14, 2004
  8. penance

analoguekid Planet Rush

Guy with the merc is nearly 50 and is body builder with his own gym, bastard has huge muscles and is good backup for trouble on a night out, sold half his gym for £2 million, then bought it back for £150K in a shady deal when his new partners couldn't meet the payments, just bought a new merc and gave his X% to the missus, oh and just finished building a £500k villa in Paphos.

The big wheeled one is ex footballer so what do you expect, bastard owns company that does all home deliveries for MFI, the pair of them have too much money, and the footballer already has a huge penis, the rest of the gang are just ordinary working blokes, TBH other than their cars they are pretty grounded, the gym owner is a bit of a tight wad but the footie player is very generous, just as we forgive Bub his singlemionded outburts, then I have to give these guys the benefit of the doubt, they really are good mates, only problem is they have poor taste in cars.

analoguekid, Jul 14, 2004
  9. penance

The Devil IHTFP

Can't you give it a rest? I'm sorry that my remarks upset your delicate sensibilities, but I stand by them.

The Devil, Jul 14, 2004
  10. penance

penance Arrogant Cock

James
    tis you who needs to have a rest, again you stand by unfounded comments on kit you admit to having never heard.
    Lets call it a day and get back to the topic shall we.

penance, Jul 14, 2004
  11. penance

The Devil IHTFP

I don't think you'll ever get it, bye.

The Devil, Jul 14, 2004
  12. penance

julian2002 Muper Soderator

we get it james - we just don't particularly want it in this instance.

julian2002, Jul 14, 2004
  13. penance

Paul,

I must admit that I always found it was a magent for trouble on a good night out rather than good back up, every one wanted to prove themselves, but hey always fun though :)
    Footballers though are well on a planet of their own, so I suppose would could forgive them for having bad taste, but 22" wheels are just showing off :D
    Only a 500K villa though?, that doesn't get that much over there really does it?.You must try harder paul, haven't you got any more associates with at least £10m in the kitty? that is a tad diappointing sir, for a man of your stature, your subscribtion to AKA will have to be reviewed I'm afraid
    I was hoping for more with all your connections in medical industry, the pedistal you were on has been knocked over, which has shocked me deepy, I did feel you were a man of much greater potential.
    My character assement sub routine will have to be rewritten now.
    Such a underwhelming start to the day Paul my estimation has sunk to an all time low. a dispondant Tone

14. penance

analoguekid Planet Rush

On a night out there is usually about six of us I'm second smallest 5'11" and 15St (red belt in TKD) the smallest is my best mate 5' 4 1/4" and 10st 7lb although he is a 5th Dan Black belt, we have been turned away from clubs as bouncers couldn't handle us if we decided to kick off. Any more of your cheek and the Paisley massive may well pay you a visit.

BTW villa is out of this world built into mountainside above paphos, stunning.

As to my connections within the medical industry, well James is a doctor, and he's one of the good ones, most of the rest would bore the pants off of you.

And why have associates with 10 mil canny keep up with the one who only has a couple of mil. Although my Hifi is better than his.

In fact I haven't heard you guys setup, but i know mine is better than what you all have, Bub told me.

analoguekid, Jul 14, 2004
  15. penance

The Devil IHTFP

Hi Paul,

I actually think that Paul Ranson's is better with his Quad ESL 63s which I heard last weekend. But that doesn't matter.

What does matter is the bass going into your floor. This will feed back into the entire system, as it's standing on the floor. If only there was a way to prevent that bass feedback....your system would really take off. Hmmmm...

The Devil, Jul 14, 2004
  16. penance

julian2002 Muper Soderator

james,
    if you want to discuss mana please start another thread or use the abused rel quake thread don;t hi-jack this one.
    thank you

julian

julian2002, Jul 14, 2004
  17. penance

Paul,

Yet more diappointment, the bouncers must be merely average, and you only a red? I was hoping for at least a brown :cry: plus only TKD?, most true M/A's usually have more than one disipline, no Moi Thai? or Kung Fu?, this is most distrubing, Paul, prehaps when you down here next on business, make it a weekend, and you can come and train with our group.
    They are very welcoming to all visitors especially from other disiciplines
    I personally find the smaller, faster more adgile guys the hardest to beat, your best mate would be an interesting challenge, size is no garantee of victory especially against a quick well grounded opponent who's knowledgable
    , they usually hit you 3 or 4 times before you can be in a postion for counter strike., mind you a ridge hand is nasty if they're in mid attack :eek:
    We have 2 girls in our group, and they are superb, not 5th's but 2nd's and man they are joy to watch (in more ways than one :D ).
    Doctors boring?, remember I used to do Exoctia cars, a large porprtion of clients were in the medical futurnity, not just Doc's, not all of them bored the bollox off a charging rhino's at 60 paces :)

18. penance

The Devil IHTFP

Have I mentioned Mana?

Anyway this thread is now the "my mate's harder than your mate" thread.

The Devil, Jul 14, 2004
  19. penance

merlin

When will any of you realise (James paricularly) that there is no mythical uber system, that reigns supreme above all others :rolleyes:

We've all heard numerous setups, and I don't remember walking away being envious of anyone - that should tell you something (and no it's not that I have a better system :rolleyes: )

Sadly, all this forum is becoming is a mutual humiliation platform. Wouldn't it be nice if we could simply pat each other on the back and praise each othyers purchase decisions :confused:

merlin, Jul 14, 2004
  20. penance

lordsummit moderate mod

Round of applause for Merlin please

lordsummit, Jul 14, 2004
Ask a Question