A woman scorned

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by T-bone Sanchez, May 17, 2005.

1. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

Yeah, theres a few rumours about you flying round chorley, for what its worth I dont for one minute believe the one about the mongoose.

T-bone Sanchez, May 17, 2005
  2. T-bone Sanchez

ListeningEar

Many act as though they are surprised and disgusted at this woman's act, to me it shows how little some men understand women and how little they value the most important thing, family! You should know how women react in emotive situations so if don't want this kind of thing to happen then live by loyalty and love!!
    This also shows how much value people put on their material things rather than human relationships.

ListeningEar, May 17, 2005
  3. T-bone Sanchez

penance Arrogant Cock

Best quote in this thread.

penance, May 17, 2005
  4. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

My only surprise is at the woman's ability to lob the speakers out of the window.

Joe, May 17, 2005
  5. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

It seems to be, they were caught by the classic 'husband comes home early' senario. Obviously I dont want to go into it other than what Ive types but it sounds like he was lucky he didnt go out the window or get a bobbit cut (or whatever he was called).

6. T-bone Sanchez

rsand I can't feel my toes

The mongoose is infact true <embarrased> I was pi55ed and thought it was a goat :D

rsand, May 17, 2005
  7. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

:eek:

Id have thought that beak would give a serious peck?? Hmmmm, actually, that was quite a feat in anyones book. Fair play to you.

8. T-bone Sanchez

A bit scary when you consider they eat snakes :eek:

rsand, May 17, 2005
  9. T-bone Sanchez

Anex Thermionic

I had problems like that in my flat last year, the people above played music soo loud if you didn't know better you'd swear it was being played in my flat (loud). Plus all their mates coming and hammering on the doors shouting at all hours. In the end I used to leave my system and my recording gear monitoring stuff on loud repeat, playing different stuff. They never got the message but I think I atleast pissed them off by waking them up after they were up all night. Perhaps expanded their musical horizons too with interesting live mixes such as Strapping Young Lad Vs Dom and Roland & basically anything hard, dark & offensive I could find. I wonder if any of them sounded any good at any point? There must have been some bits that fell into tempo, atleast for a short while. The worst was when they kept me awake the night before an acoustics exam so I left them a present of 3KHz sine Vs Pink noise. Inconsiderate bastards.

Anex, May 17, 2005
  10. T-bone Sanchez

ListeningEar

Why thank you penance, glad to know you ;)

ListeningEar, May 17, 2005
  11. T-bone Sanchez

julian2002 Muper Soderator

sorry but it's not on. there is no excuse for damaging someone elses property. if i were him i'd be straight down the cop shop to report this as a criminal act as the insurance will probably insist that this is done in order to process a claim.
    if they had kids she's going to be strapping on the large rubber cock of child support and boring him a new butt hole in the near future anyway so he's cooked his own goose the twat. but smashing up his kit is just not on.
    btw if their relationship was bad enough that he was playng away then it's probably better for the child that the ARE separated now while it's too young to know any different.
    as for neighbors, well it's give and take isn;t it? and being bigger than they are obviously.
    cheers

julian

julian2002, May 17, 2005
  12. T-bone Sanchez

He wont be able to report it to the police as legaly she is destroying her own posessions. Not sure if she was pushed through desperation and grief or if shes a pscho bunny boiler all the time? If the latter is the case good luck to him, pity the kid. I don't condone cheating on people if the trust is broken, regardless of wealth (or hifi) you have nothing.

rsand, May 17, 2005
  13. T-bone Sanchez

johnhunt recidivist

maybe he deserved it?

johnhunt, May 17, 2005
  14. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

nah, she's a decent enough girl and has looked and has been very good in getting me work.

15. T-bone Sanchez

pauldixonuk pmc & bryston

The action this woman has taken will be taken into account when the divorce settlement goes through anyway.

A story appeared in our local paper last year describing a similar event. A lovely little house on the corner of our village burnt down. It turned out it was done on purpose by an annoyed husband. It seems he did it in a rage as his wife was having an affair. The police and insurance would do nothing as it was against their own property. His idea was that he was going to 'get her back' so she wouldn't be so well of after the divorce. Anyway the court divides the normal market price of the house into two (ignoring the arson effects). House was worth about 300k before the incident, so the wife was given half of it - £150k. Unfortunately now the house was burnt to a cinder it was only worth £130k ish, for the rubble and it's land with planning consent etc. The guy not only came out of the divorce settlement with no house and no money, he actually owed her around £20k in debt.

Think about it before you do anything stupid!!

pauldixonuk, May 17, 2005
  16. T-bone Sanchez

Dynamic Turtle The Bydo Destroyer

He should return the favour - problem is, there's no satisfaction in throwing shoes & make-up out the window :(

Dynamic Turtle, May 17, 2005
  17. T-bone Sanchez

ChrisPa

I'm busy growing mine now .... (does this thread need a special handlebar moustache smiley?)

Btw, I think he only has himself to blame. And the value of 2nd hand hi-fi kit is still probably going to be trivial in comparison to the value of the house and the court's allocation of costs for bringing up the baby.

T-bone - Managed to pick any bits out of the bin?

ChrisPa, May 17, 2005
  18. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

Sadly I only found out this morning, it all happened a few weeks ago so I cant go for a route around.

19. T-bone Sanchez

Chris, think you might suit a Deiter Mier from yello?
    [​IMG]

rsand, May 17, 2005
  20. T-bone Sanchez

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

You only use around a third (IIRC) of your body's strength in normal circumstances, due to bodily safety mechanisms. Adrenaline and rage will allow you to use the full amount of power your muscles and bones will allow.

Shame the adulterating tosspiece wasn't under the window when the stuff fell out - there's a shortage of women as it is round these parts, and having two makes you one hell of a selfish git. ...and as much as I don't really rate children, doing this to your 9-month old kid is fekking disgusting.

That asshole should think himself lucky his wife wasn't called Liz, from Leeds. My mate's is - and if she EVER catches him "at it", it's Lorena Bobbet with a liquidizer on top for his unit. And fair play too.

If you can't keep your dick to yourself and 1 partner, you deserve what you get.

As for the woman in the scenario, well, she'll do ANYTHING to protect the nest (natural instinct) and he should feel lucky it was only the hifi that got lobbed through the window.

Sure - it might be seen as a crime to smash up his kit, but then so's homewrecking by dicking around, if you're going for the moral slant. The cops/courts'll see it as a "domestic" and I doubt much'll happen...

Wouldn't it have been easier for this guy to just whack off while he was alone in the house!?

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2005
    domfjbrown, May 17, 2005
Ask a Question