A woman scorned

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by T-bone Sanchez, May 17, 2005.

1. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

Clearly I need to get really pissed off before moving the BP power amp!

Joe, May 17, 2005
  2. T-bone Sanchez

Anex Thermionic

Listen to some maroon 5. That ought to do it.

Anex, May 17, 2005
  3. T-bone Sanchez

rsand I can't feel my toes

Dom, in fairness none of us know what was going on in that house to judge, and gossip is cheap. It takes two to make a relationship and from experience a 'nice' person can be pretty horrid behind closed doors. I don't condone cheating but my own recent split I am getting a lot of 'don't be mean, let her come back, she loves you' which is no ones business but ours.
    Thing is people genuinely think everthing was spot on when it just wasn't, and because I don't tell them the issues (none of their business) they lay the blame at my feet, I don't give a fk I'm happier and the people who matter have noticed this.

rsand, May 17, 2005
  4. T-bone Sanchez

mr cat Member of the month

yeah, theres no excuse to two time a woman like - I haven't, well, not in so many words, once I've met someone else, I simply leave the other one, tho that may invlove a weeks overlap or so...

mr cat, May 17, 2005
  5. T-bone Sanchez

Ya-Boo

Ummmm not good.
    My missus has warned me the first thing that "get's it" will be my Beloved
    Ducati.......Given that choice no quick shag is worth the cost. :D

Ya-Boo, May 17, 2005
  6. T-bone Sanchez

julian2002 Muper Soderator

one of my life rules is
    never interfere between someone and their significant other.

the corrollary of which is 'don;t judge a relationship from the outside'

she was still in the wrong to lob his kit - no matter what he did.
    cheers

julian.

julian2002, May 17, 2005
  7. T-bone Sanchez

Tenson Moderator

Dom you seem to assume this guy was just after a quick shag. You may be right, but we really don't know so don't be so hard on the guy. For all you know they could have been deeply in love... would it be better then? All we know is she killed his kit, and to me, no matter what I did (within reason) that is below the belt. There are many other ways to get your point across other than smashing things.

Maybe I am just biased right now though.. my own woman seems to be angry with me and I don't have a clue why! Woman can get away with bloody murder ... if we men had mood swings anything like they fcuking do we would be out the door in no time, yet we just forgive them and let them back!
    :)

Tenson, May 17, 2005
  8. T-bone Sanchez

julian2002, May 17, 2005
  9. T-bone Sanchez

Lt Cdr Data om

I totally agree with Julian, why just cos its a woman does everyone rally around her, she has committed vandalism and criminal damage, and the courts will be stacked in her favour.

Perhaps it ought to be criminal to commit adultery whilst married, but like I said if a bloke chucked out a woman's things, he would be a bully at least.

i am not condoning what he has done, it is deplorable, but then again she has no right to damage anothers' property jsut cos she is a woman.

Lt Cdr Data, May 17, 2005
  10. T-bone Sanchez

ChrisPa

I think I need to work on the eyes as well. Several years without sleep should do it...

ChrisPa, May 17, 2005
  11. T-bone Sanchez

ChrisPa

I think our (my) judgement would depend upon what the woman had done. Paint the scenario (say) of house husband looking after child who discovers wife two-timing whilst out on night shift, then shredded shoes (for example) would seem similarly appropriate.

But then, as several have correctly observed, we don't actually know all the circumstances - in either direction.. For all we know he deserved to have his hifi shredded and be force fed with it ;)

...but then accuracy and truth have never stopped anyone from jumping to quick conclusions, so why should we all stop now? :D

ChrisPa, May 17, 2005
  12. T-bone Sanchez

analoguekid Planet Rush

you lot sound like a bunch of "sweetie wives" :D

TBH It's absolutely none of our business, original poster should be ashamed of himself, if one of my pals told my life story like that, I would do more than smash his bloody hifi.

analoguekid, May 18, 2005
  13. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

Not a pal, hardly a life story and people who know me know that even making a threat like that just isnt worth the pain.

T-bone Sanchez, May 18, 2005
  14. T-bone Sanchez

analoguekid Planet Rush

Oooohhhhh, get her!!!

Still none of your business, no matter how tuff you think you are (theres always someone tougher ;) )

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2005
    analoguekid, May 18, 2005
  15. T-bone Sanchez

T-bone Sanchez

Whatever

T-bone Sanchez, May 18, 2005
  16. T-bone Sanchez

Joe

I think everyone's taking this way too seriously! Lighten up, it's only hifi!

But there are two important lessons for us all here.

1) If you're going to play away, don't shag one of the neightbours

2) And don't get caught!

Joe, May 18, 2005
  17. T-bone Sanchez

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

I was brought up Catholic; even if I *don't* (I don't, by the way) believe in a LOT of the crap they forced on me at Church, there's one thing that everyone should use as their mantra: "love thy neighbour, but don't shag around with his wife". Or something. You get what you deserve if you do.

Of course we don't know both sides of the story, but men are by biological default more promiscuous then women, so 9x out of 10 it's the bloke's dick that won't behave.

BTW - some of you might well know my theory on "love". It's a crock. A subtle blend of lust, need and dependance, and it's always a blend of all three throughout a relationship's life. Since I don't have need or dependance on any woman, and know how to deal with lust, I can sit back and laugh at all these saps who get reeled in by the hype.

domfjbrown, May 18, 2005
  18. T-bone Sanchez

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

sounds like the love of your 'ahem' left hand satisfies your needs fully!

lAmBoY, May 18, 2005
  19. T-bone Sanchez

the thing is monogomy is an unnatural state to start with it occurrs very rarely in nature as in general it is a non survival trait. go read some heinlein (his future history series in particular) for a different and imho equally valid, perspective on 'love'.
    cheers

julian.

julian2002, May 18, 2005
  20. T-bone Sanchez

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

Wrong on both counts; right hand, and lust.

If I needed or wanted a woman right now, I'd pay for it. I don't need another one in my life as anything other than a mate right now, and I have enough of those :) Women are a liability from what I've seen - since I've never needed one when young, I certainly don't need one now. Sex is all well and good, but to have all the crap that goes with it in a relationship just isn't my bag.

Monogamy is a type of wood according to some people :) often it's "wood" that gets you into trouble too eh??? ;) Serial monogamy sounds alright to me, provided that's monogamy for no more than 6 months at a time (so the devious female can't start changing you and/or changing herself - always moving the flipping goalposts).

That said, there's still the pesky problem of that Bank Holiday bet...

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2005
    domfjbrown, May 18, 2005
Ask a Question