Does electricity make a difference?

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by ditton, Nov 5, 2005.

1. ditton

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

wadia-miester, Nov 9, 2005
  2. ditton

penance Arrogant Cock

LoL, you is most welcome!:D

penance, Nov 9, 2005
  3. ditton

anon_bb Honey Badger

Much greater how? I am all for controlling the cabling to look after earthing issues - but at what cost? Please see my other post in the cable termination thread - but it seems like a lot of money for uncertain benefit over my own custom cables, which could surely be modifed to match your own earthing requirements. If your cables are "different" please detail in what way.

You sell cables for profit - so you are a cable seller. You are getting lost in those fancy romantic notions again ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2005
    anon_bb, Nov 9, 2005
  4. ditton

3DSonics away working hard on "it"

Hi,

I'm afraid you have to your ears and that which supposedly resides between them to find out. Why don't you come over and have a listen, so you can judge for yourself?

Then keep yours as they are. Note, I am not trying to sell you any cable or to convince you (or anyone else) to buy any (I have stated that so often, I'm getting blisters from typing).

Note that the only priced cables on the website are speaker cables BTW. Your writing suggests to me that you did not even look to make sure of facts, you are merely banging on based on poor assumptions.

Why should I?

Surely you can understand that if I wish to retain the results of my research for personal use, gainful or otherwise, it is my perogative to do so.

Actually, I sell all sorts of HiFi related stuff for profit, so surely to be precise that makes me a "HiFi Seller, including cables".

Traditionally a "Fish Seller" sells Fish, while a General Grocer sells all sorts of things, including fish.

L8er T

3DSonics, Nov 9, 2005
  5. ditton

ditton happy old soul

"Try hard not to discuss cables, except as part of a total explanation" was original request - not that I think them unimportant but there do seem to be other threads for that.

ditton, Nov 9, 2005
  6. ditton

anon_bb Honey Badger

I will do so - let me know when you are ready

You stated they measure differently so I wanted to know how - sorry if you thought I wanted you to disclose your research. So tell us how they measure - that wont infringe your ipr.

You are selling fishy fish ;). A fruit seller is also an apple seller, orange seller etc. Its splitting hairs a bit.

anon_bb, Nov 9, 2005
Ask a Question